- 10 lbs Pork Shoulder Butts, boneless and trimmed
- 76 g Salt
- 11 g Seasoning Premix
- 10 g Hungarian Paprika
- 7 g Garlic Powder, granulated
Grind meat through the fine blade.
Dissolve salt and seasoning mix in water
Add all other ingredients and mix thoroughly.
Fill into 30/32 Hog Casings and link to desired length. 30 mm edible collagen casings can also be used.
The way we cook our Sausage:
● Place Sausage in Frying Pan and cover with water.
● Simmer Sausage until done – Caution: If water temperature goes above 170°F – Sausage might split open!
● Pour out water and brown sausages with some butter/oil or grill them on the BBQ
Pork Sausage Seasoning:
- 35 g White Pepper
- 11 g Mace
- 7 g Ginger
- 2 g Celery Seed, ground